Take control of your health
We want you to look and feel your best. That's why we offer a variety of care management services with our medical plans.
Case management services
Case management programs are for people who need extra assistance and support. Our services help you adopt and stick with proven treatments.
If you qualify, we’ll assign you a case manager. This person will work with you and your physicians to support your care plan (available for certain medical conditions). Some of the case management programs include:
- Re-admission Avoidance Program – We can help you avoid another hospital stay.
- Compassionate Care Program – We’ll provide an extra layer of support during end-of-life care that honors your dignity, needs and choices. To talk with a nurse case manager, call 1-800-588-1772.
- Comorbid Condition Management Program – We can help those with multiple medical conditions.
We offer a disease management program for members with certain health conditions (like diabetes). This program supports members and helps them understand their condition and follow their doctor's treatment plan. Members who qualify are offered:
- A total health perspective – We see people as people, not conditions. This holistic approach helps us deliver a helpful combination of information and support.
- Personal attention – Eligible members have access to registered nurses to answer questions about conditions and treatment.
Transplant services and support
Our National Medical Excellence Program® supports members who require a solid organ or stem cell transplant. We’ll provide you with a dedicated case manager who can help you with all of your health care needs, from the time you’re approved for a transplant through post-transplant care.
Blood pressure and cholesterol monitoring
Our Numbers To Know® Program promotes the benefits of blood pressure and cholesterol monitoring. We’ll send you a reminder to check your blood pressure. You’ll also get a card to help you track blood pressure, cholesterol, medication and dosage information.
This material is for informational purposes only and is not medical advice. Health information programs provide general health information and are not a substitute for diagnosis or treatment by a physician or other health care professional. Contact a health care professional with any questions or concerns about specific health care needs.
Aetna Medicare is a PDP, HMO, PPO plan with a Medicare contract. Our SNPs also have contracts with State Medicaid programs. Enrollment in our plans depends on contract renewal.
See Evidence of Coverage for a complete description of plan benefits, exclusions, limitations and conditions of coverage. Plan features and availability may vary by service area.
This information is not a complete description of benefits. Contact the plan for more information. Limitations, copayments, and restrictions may apply. Benefits, premium and/or copayments/coinsurance may change on January 1 of each year.
Participating doctors, hospitals and other health care providers are independent contractors. They're neither agents nor employees of Coventry. The availability of any particular provider can't be guaranteed. Provider network make-up is subject to change.